Teachers, we know you work very hard for your students. We want to make sure your students have all the materials they need to enhance their learning experiences so they can succeed in the classroom.
We want to celebrate your efforts by giving you an opportunity to shop FREE OF CHARGE for classroom supplies that you need. We also want to help in some small way to reduce or eliminate spending money out of your personal pockets to finance your students’ classroom needs. During these current times of drastic budget cuts to education, you need our help more than ever.
Eligibility to Shop
Full-time public school teachers in Napa County who are underfunded due to drastic budget cuts and/or teachers whose classroom population is above 60% free and reduced lunch qualifying program.
When to Shop
We will notify you when shopping will be availabe at 1135 Golden Gate Drive.
How to Sign Up
- We will use SignUpGenius to select appointments when we open.
- You will receive a confirmation email to advise you of your chosen shopping day and time and a reminder email a couple days before your appointment.
Special Instructions for UP VALLEY TEACHERS
For Up Valley teachers who cannot shop at our store; specifically, St, Helena, Calistoga, Howell Mountain and Pope Valley Unified School Districts, we are happy to offer Online Shopping again! When it becomes available it is simple as 1-2-3:
- Click “Shop Online”(the link will become available when we open).
- Find your school and name.
- Fill in quantity for each item not to exceed limits mentioned at top of column; your entries should be a number only.
You are finished! Your entry is automatically saved.
Take what you need for this semester and remember you can shop again during next semester.