Teachers work so very hard for their students. We want to celebrate their efforts by giving them an opportunity to shop free of charge for classroom supplies that they need. We also want to help in some small way to eliminate their spending money out of their own pockets to finance their students’ classroom needs. In these current times of drastic budget cuts to education, they need our help more than ever.
Eligibility to Shop:
- A teacher in Napa County.
- Full-time public school teachers at schools where 60% or more of students are on the free and reduced lunch program.
- Team teachers who make up the equivalent of one full-time teaching position
- Teachers whose schools do not meet the 60% eligibility requirement but who donate three hours of volunteer time to TRCNB. These volunteer hours can be donated by teachers, parents of school-age children, school staff, PTA members and/or members of the community at large.
- Teachers who are underfunded due to drastic state budget cuts
How to Sign-up to Shop:
If you are a teacher in Napa County and would like to shop at the TRCNB store for FREE classroom supplies please:
FIRST check the CALENDAR to see what days and times are available
SECOND use the SIGN-UP form to let us know your first and second choices.
Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email to let you know your assigned shopping day and time.
Hours of Operation - Be sure to check the form for times
the store will be open on the day you want to shop.
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: January 6 - February 27
3:00, 4:00 and 5:00 pm appointments
Saturdays: January 18 and February 22
9:00, 10:00 and 11:00 am appointments
Directions to TRCNB Store: 403 Gateway Road West, Napa, CA
Driving South on Hiway 29: Drive south on Hiway 29, turn right at light onto Airport Road, turn right at first street onto Devlin Road., turn left at first street onto Gateway Road West, drive just past building with 2 green corners and 401 - 457 displayed on the front, turn left into the first driveway, we are the first office on the right.
Driving North on Hiway 29: Drive north on Hiway 29, turn left at light onto Airport Road,turn right at first street onto Devlin Road., turn left at first street onto Gateway Road West, drive just past building with 2 green corners and 401 - 457 displayed on the front, turn left into the first driveway, we are the first office on the right.